Passage: Philippians 4:2–4:9
What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
- What causes division in our community? In the Church?
- How does the gospel lead us into renewing relationships?
- What is the key Paul gives his readers here for rejoicing always?
- The word worry means "to strangle". How does being anxious strangle us?
- Why is prayer such a powerful antidote to worry? What are the three ways Paul teaches us to pray?
- Why does Paul stress us being renewed in our thinking? What are the two things he emphasizes? Why are those things both so important?
- What changes do you put in place in light of what Paul teaches us here?